Monday, 6 February 2012

How To Make Small Ribbon Bows For Christmas Ornaments Made From Polystyrene Balls

New Leaf Crafts - Ribbon Bows For Xmas Ornaments


Hi there, I hope you are all doing well.  It snowed here over the weekend so after playing in it for a short while (I could not resist), I used the cold weather as an excuse to have some me time and get crafty.

I managed to complete another sequin ornament (video & pics coming soon) on which I used one of these small ribbon bows.  They are great to use both at the top of ornaments to finish them off, or for general decoration.

Fancy having a go at making one of these bows?  If so please watch the very short video tutorial below:-




Have a question?
Leave it in the comments section below and I will respond asap :0)



No comments:

Post a Comment